Customized Guided Trips
Paddle the Quiet Side® with River Point Outfitting Co.
From River Point's strategically located lake base in Ely, Minnesota, a number of great guided Boundary Waters canoe trip routes can be accessed. Simply indicate your interests and the time of year you want to paddle the Boundary Waters and a perfect customized guided wilderness adventure will be designed for you, your family, or you and your group!
Boundary Waters customized canoe trips may be tailored to be what you want from the canoe trip. Special BWCA guided trips to include sight-seeing, bird watching, photography, wildlife viewing for white tail deer, wolves, fox, and other animals of the Boundary Waters are popular choices.
Other Boundary Waters guided customized trips include fishing, waterfall viewing, or just plain relaxation and solitude, or a combination of several interests.
Custom means custom - you name it, and we will "make it happen!"
Custom canoe trips are great for corporate team building programs, too, or for various clubs. Any date (dependent upon USFS travel permit availability) and itinerary can be accommodated, as our Boundary Waters canoe and camping guides are experienced and knowledgeable in all permit areas of the BWCA for Boundary Waters guided trips.
You may select to add a Boundary Waters guide to any of the packages below. Just ask about it! You pick the dates and the package, and the guide will be "customized" to fit your family or group.
Customized Guide Rates:
- 2 Persons: $295/day; Additional Persons: $50/day
- Guide's Equipment & Food is included in this rate
- Guide rate added onto the complete package chosen (Ultralight Complete Package or Comfort Plus Complete Package)
- Guide available only when renting a Completely Outfitted Package based upon a minimum of two paying adults, even if the party consists of one adult and one child/youth
- Maximum length of guided trip offered is 4 days, 3 nights
Nonrefundable Deposit: $250/person
Tax, Fishing License, Bait, Tackle, Small van transport gas surcharge, Guide Gratuity, USFS Permit & User Fees are additional.
- Minimum of 2 persons; maximum of 8 persons
- Any discount, including the 5% Senior Citizen Discount, does not apply on guided trips.
- Pets are not allowed on guided canoe trips.
- A child, age 6 & under, when accompanied by a paying parent or legal guardian (minimum of two adultsin the pary) is not free on completely outfitted trips that have a guide. The "6 & under free" option applies to self-guided canoe trips.
- Rates subject to change
Another picture perfect day… BWCA style
...Paddle the Quiet Side®...
River Point Outfitting Co. Ely Outfitters™
Copyright ©2001 - 2018 River Point Outfitting Co.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED